Wednesday 13 February 2013

Work in Progress DPS


This is a print screen of the work in process double page spread. This is the layout in which I will want my double page spread to look like. However I do feel that I need to change the background colour to the blue colour used on the contents page, this will link in with the house style. I need to add text boxes for the interviews to be put in; these will be situated next to the picture of the corresponding model for the band LeniBros. I also feel like I need to change the left hand side of the page as I don’t feel that it is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, I will place an interview next to these pictures. I also need to add a caption to the varied pictures of the models which will be on the left hand side of the interview to both of the brothers of the band. I believe that once these are addressed my double page spread will look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment