Monday 4 February 2013

Photo Shoot Pictures Part 1

Today I did my photo shoot for the pictures for my front page feature down the left hand for the "15 greatest poses/dance move posters. These pictures feature a girl doing different poses featured within both pop music videos and also poses featured within Just Dance pop music dances.

I chose the mise-en-scene of the being outside against a wall meant that she looked like any other student and also makes her seem that she is
 
These images are also meant to seem that they are amateur shots as they were sent into a contest and the best would become part of the front page and contents page.


This is a photo of the girl doing the Gangnam Style pose. This picture I think doesn't make the model look at her best as she is full onto the camera and doesn't look like she is smiling much. I don't think I will use this photo in my music magazine.


This photo is also of the girl posing for the Gangnam Style pose. This picture however features a different side to the model and adds more interest to the photo. However I may not use this photo within the music magazine because I do not feel that this would make it look professional.


This photo shows the girl performing the pose of Gangnam Style. This picture is a nice one and has a good angle. However the facial expression doesn't portray the aspect of really having fun.


This is  a picture of the girl doing a position featured within the One Direction song "That's what makes you beautiful" on Just Dance. I will be using this picture on my front page for the feature "15 Greatest Poses/Dance Moves Posters". This is because I think that this is a good picture and it features a full body shot. This will be good photo to use which will add variety to my magazine.


This is another picture of the girl posing for the pose of Gangnam Style. This photo is a nicer one than the other ones that have been taken. This photo is taken with the model on an angle. This accentuates her good features and can also be seen in different pop music videos and I will be using this as one of the main pictures of my contents page.


This is a picture of the girl performing the dance move featured on Just Dance from Carly Rae Jepson's, Call Me Maybe. This is  a good photo and I will be using this on the front cover for the feature "15 Greatest Poses/Dance Moves Posters". I am going to be using this photo because the model is positioned on her best side and the use of this shot means that the overall effect is pleasing.


This is a picture of the girl on the floor pointing at the camera. This is a regularly featured pose within One Direction's music videos. I will be using this image as it is interesting has a good angle.


This is a picture of the girl on the floor performing one of the poses that is regularly featured within One Direction's music videos. I will not be using this photo however as I feel that the one featured above is much more effective as she is looking up at the camera and directly to the audience and is angled better than this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment