Monday 18 February 2013

My Evaluation of my DPS



Good Points

  • I feel that the layout of the pages are good and look as if they belong together.
  • I feel that I have followed the house style.
  • I have added a concise description of the band.
Bad Points

  • There are a few grammatical errors and missing words included within my DPS at this point. This will be changed so that it is professional and will make it better.
  • I can also make sure that my magazine follows the house style through changing the colour of the page numbers to that seen on the contents page. I also feel that I need to put a pink under box across the bottom informing my readers of where they can buy their album.
  • I also feel due to feedback I will add a pull quote from one of the interviews to make sure that the space is filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment