Friday 8 February 2013

Which Publisher would I Publish my Magazine with?

To publish my magazine I would go to Bauer Publishing. This is because my magazine does fit in well with the magazines that are already being published with this company, but is also quite different and would get noticed by the publishers for its uniqueness. It sustains niche magazines such as fishing ones which could mean that they will not drop my magazine if it didn't sell many copies to millions, but had a regular fan base, which was what I was aiming for through creating my magazine. It also would allow a chance for my music magazine to expand into radio and television, which could allow it to become a bigger company in the future. Bauer Publishing is also the largest magazine publishers in the UK which will also allow my magazine great circulation within the UK under a successful publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment