Monday 18 February 2013

My Evaluation of my Front Cover


Good Points

  • I feel like I have established a house style on the front cover in terms of the use of the different fonts and colours.
  • I feel like the left hand side of the front cover is good and effective in being able to attract customers.
  • I like the way that the front cover is set out.
Bad Points

  • There are quite a few things that I can improve upon to make my front cover more appealing and effective.
  • It could be improved through making the left hand side of the front cover thinner so that the picture can be seen more.
  • The different articles down the right hand side can be changed and made bigger so that people looking at the magazine can read them.
  • I feel that the bubble including “with free glowing rubber” needs to be moved up a bit.
  • With the logo of LeniBros I feel that it needs to look a bit bigger.
  • I think that the picture at the back needs to enhanced through possibly changing the back ground however I do feel like the back picture does look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment