Monday 18 February 2013

My Evaluation of my Contents Page


 
Good Points
  • I feel that my contents utilises the house style of blue, pink and yellow.
  • I also feel that my header for my contents page.
Bad Points

  • There are quite a few things that I need to improve, for my contents page to look professional and as if it is from a proper magazine.
  • The picture of the front cover of the magazine used on the contents is too big, this means that there is very little space for anything else to be used on the contents page. This needs to be altered so as to make sure that I can add more things onto my contents page and also make it look more professional.
  • The message from the editor bit of the front cover needs to be altered as it is too big and includes too much. I feel it needs to be in a text box so as to make sure that it is smaller.
  • The actual contents are too small to be seen as actually from a real magazine so it needs to be changed I will be linking the features of the magazine to the theory of Uses and Gratifications produced by Blumer and Katz in 1974 and improved again by Dennis McQuail.

No comments:

Post a Comment