Wednesday 27 February 2013

Contents Page - More Improvements


The contents page for my magazine was improved a lot yesterday. However  I do feel that it can be improved more to become more effective and look more astetically pleasing to the eye.

I also have recieved feedback on my contents page from various different sources such as my teacher and my parents who told me that with a few teaks to my contents page it can become more effective. I was told to create more space under the headings of each of the sections of the contents page and I was also told that I could align all of the different lists of contents with the headings too.


In this printscreen. In this  I am aligning all my contents pages and the text boxes together to make sure that they are in a straight line, I am using the grid option on photo shop to help me to do this. This was an idea raised by my teacher.


This is my contents page with everything adjusted on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment