Thursday 28 February 2013

Adjustments to my Magazine?

My music magazine is in the latter stages of production and the making process. I like my magazine and feel that all the different elements of the magazine target my audience and also I feel that they follow the house style and that you would know that they all belong together. However I know that the different bits of my magazine can still be improved to make them even more effective.
 
 
This is a print screen of the front cover of my magazine. There is a lot that can be improved to make it more effective. The constructive criticism that I have received from my teacher is that I need to:
 
- Make the "LeniBros feature bigger and further up on the front cover to make it be viewed in greater prominance as it is the main feature.
 
- Move the "Free Glowing Rubber" further up the page.
 
- Move the text boxes underneath of the main story.
 
- Make the text boxes bigger and also change the way that they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment