Tuesday 26 February 2013

Improved Contents Page

I have spent most of today improving my contents page as this needed the most work done to it. I believe that all the changes that I have made makes the magazine look better and more professional I believe it will also attract my potential audience as I believe it gives them what they need.
 
I have learnt from this that making a contents page more effective means being able to place them in an entertaining way for my audience to be able to find their way to the different pages, but also make sure that I know what the priority of the contents page is which is to show the different things that are featured within the magazine.
 
BEFORE:


AFTER:

I need to spell check this as some of the names of the artists are spelt wrong.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment