Tuesday 12 February 2013

Photo Shoot for LeniBros

Today I did my photo shoot for the pictures of the boy band LeniBros and will be included in the double page spread and also the front cover of my music magazine. These feature both posing and random images of of the two models.

I needed to have different photo's of them in different clothes and different backgrounds. I also made sure that they wore something resemblant of many pop bands, I also made sure that they changed their clothing at least twice so as to make sure that they looked different like they do within all magazines. Especially when they went out in the snow I made sure that they wore coats.


This photo is of the two boys posing in the snow. This is a good photo however I will not use this photo as it is quite similar to others and looks very posed.


This is a picture of one of the boys posing for an image. This looks casual and he has got his eyes open a bit more. I will be using this image in my double page spread for an image to accompany the interview.


This is an image of the boys posing for another image. This is a good image, however I have decided not to use this image within my magazine as it looks too much the same as other pictures.


This is a picture of one of the boys posing for a shot, this doesn't look natural and he was mucking around. This will not be used in my music magazine.


This is an image of to two models having fun and is a natural image with actual expression. This would make the audience relate to them as they are doing what people generally do even though they are pop stars.


This is an image of the boys in the snow having fun. I will be using this image in my double page spread to show the band having fun.


This is a picture of one of the boys posing questioningly. This picture doesn't really fit with what I wanted for the double page spread and I will not be using this image in my music magazine.

This photo is of one of the boys and he is posing. This looks like a natural pose and he is smiling. I will therefore use this image within my double page spread.


This image is of one of the boys and he is standing with his band behind his back. This picture is good, however with his hands behind his back it does look like that he is constricting himself and not wanting to talk. This photo also looks very formal and this isn't what I want in my music magazine so I will not be using this image.


This is a photo of the two boys together. It looks really informal makes them seem that they are at home with the situation. This photo also utilises the use of intimate space proxemics which means that the audience will know straight away that they are either brothers or very close friends and this will make them more likable. For these reasons I have decided to use this image as my main image on the front cover. However I will cut out the fact that they are wearing socks which makes the image seem unprofessional.


This is an image of one of the boys posing casually against a wall. This is a good photo, however although he isn't blinking his eyes are definitely not open as wide as they were in the other photo above of the same pose. This is the reason why I have not chosen this photo to be in my magazine.

This is a photo of both of the boys posing, however this doesn't look like a natural pose and possibly uncomfortable. This is the reason why I have chosen not to use this image in my music magazine.


This is an image of both of the boys together and posing. This photo will not be used within my music magazine as one of the boys is making a face and the other is blinking so this will not be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment