Friday 18 January 2013

Pictures for School Magazine - Part 1



I will be using this image in my school magazine. This is because has a good mise-en-scene and also shows a sixth former in a medium shot.
 


I will not be using this image in my school magazine isn't really showing the emotion I wanted to portray is showing a random position. I also don't like the way that the model is looking away from the camera and as this image will be used on the front cover I want the model to be looking directly at the audience.
 


This image will not be used in my school magazine. This is because it is blurry and doesn't show the same quality of the other photos.
 

The image above will be used in my school magazine. This is because it is a decent shot and shows emotion.

On Friday 18th I took photos for my school magazine. I have used my design and have taken pictures according to this. However, all these photos will not be used within my magazine as some are blurry or are poorly lit. I have learnt that I need to make sure to take quite a few photos so that if some are poor quality I will be able to replace them with one better.

No comments:

Post a Comment